Re: New Life for Millennium's End

Aleister Crowley <AleisterJCrowley@rocketmail.com> writes
>Mark, don't forget my version i did extending Rogers idea, its the
>"Children of the Night" file at
>http://D-WOLF.net/content/content2.htm
>I'm working on a rewrite with the main characters written up, a new
>character or two, and a full adventure written up too.

Ah! I'll have to take another look. I recently picked up the first three
episodes of Ultraviolet on video (I'm still trying to get a copy of the
second tape) and it's spurred my interest in running an ME/Ultraviolet
game if I can find the players. Rocococon in July is a possibility, I
might run it then - any chance of a sneak preview of your rewrite?

>so many ideas, so little time.....

I know the feeling well: I still haven't finished all my GenCon stuff
yet (2 scenarios put to bed, 3 still needing work), plus my Castle
Falkenstein guide to submersibles and a couple of other CF scenarios
that are part finished, plus the book I'm writing on 19th century
Imperialism, plus...

--
Mark Baker
http://www.lange.demon.co.uk/Millenniums_End/ME_Index.html