Re : New Life for Millennium's End

>> Our goal is to make these fine products available to a wider audience
>> and expand the community of ME fans. Our first step is to find out what
>> you, the hard-core ME fans, would like to see. We'd like to get input from
>> all interested parties so we can make well-informed decisions. This
>> process willtake a while, so there will be plenty of time to hear all
>> opinions.

My 2 cents:

I would really appreciate a kind of bestiary, or at least à guideline to
"build" creatures. BTW an extended damage system for large creatures would
be usefull.
Talking of larges things, the way ME deal with vehicles (weapons caused)
damages seams a bit "fuzzy" to me.

Damien

PS: I prefer discussing by e-mail rather than on Messages-board.