Re: [ME] Re: Crippled US EP-3

> The reports say that they did not even START
> destroying sensative material until they were on the
> ground.  So much for protocols.

Are these the same reports that told us, right after the Reagan
assassination, that James Brady was dead from his injuries?

In the aftermath of any disaster, there are tons of reports coming out
as to what really happened.  Ninety-five percent of these reports are
wrong.

I repeat: unless you were actually there, in the cockpit, while the
world is going to shit--or unless you're a trained intelligence officer
and/or pilot--you have no business second-guessing the crew.  I am far
more concerned with the safety of the crew than I am that EP-3.

Insofar as water landings, I suggest you re-read a good physics book on
fluid dynamics.