Re: Crippled US EP-3

Um -

OK, I haven't read all the mail on this subject yet.  Nor have I seen all
the news reports.  So if I'm restating anything, well, you know where the
delete key is ..

I think (and this is just my opinion) that there is a good chance that:

a) the plane was over international waters, as the US contends (or at
least over international waters as is recognized by the rest of the
world, not one of these phony '... our waters extend as far out as we say
they do, which is however far is convenient for us today ...' boundaries
that some countries seem to cook up as they please);

b) the plane that collided with the US plane was ordered to do so; and

c) this whole thing is an incident manufactured by the Chinese to 'test'
the new American President.

Ann