Re: [ME]: Effectiveness of firearms

> [deleted]

  Thanks!

> As for the dimension of the side wall, I do not have that information.  From
> the photos I have, the leading edge is literally razor sharp and gradually
> grows thicker towards the bullet's rear, although the bullet is a hollow
> cylinder all the way through.

  Since I got the weight and diameter I think I can get a resonable
value for the thickness (assuming a resonable length).

  Again, thanks!

> Ryan

-bertil-
--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
 strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an