Re: [ME]: Effectiveness of firearms

>   Yes please:) Weight of projectile, muzzle velocity, and thickness of the
>side wall (so I can compute their true frontal area to remake them in 3G3:)
>if you have it.

Guilford Engineering Associates, USA
Annular Nose Hollow Core (ANHC) armor piercing ammunition
aka Cyclone rounds
In Dept. of Justice testing, ANHC rounds were able to penetrate 71 layers of
Kevlar fabric

9mm ANHC
Projectile Weight: 57 grains (3.7g)
Muzzle Velocity: 1800 fps (550m/s)

.45in ACP ANHC
Projectile Weight: 116 grains (7.5g)
Muzzle Velocity: 1400 fps (425m/s)

As for the dimension of the side wall, I do not have that information.  From
the photos I have, the leading edge is literally razor sharp and gradually
grows thicker towards the bullet's rear, although the bullet is a hollow
cylinder all the way through.

Hope this helps,
Ryan