RE: UMF-II: was New Life for Millennium's End

Rob said:

> RT Do we really need a game book to go into what is well covered in lots
of
> RT firearms and training books already available.

Good point.

My comment was based on the prior comment (Mike Fortey?) who suggested a 10
page primer on weapons and their use.  My comment was intended to mean
"taked advantage of multimedia" rather than following a strict ebook format,
perhaps I chose a poor example.

At some level, however, it does reach a point where it's appropriate to say
"go to another reference".  We could make the same arguments on publishing
city or world guides, vehicle handbooks, et al.  One could probably make the
same argument (go to another reference) for 95% of the weapons as well.
Does the difference between a Glock 17 and 19 have a major impact on the
game?  Not really.  At some level, we can abstract back to "small pistol",
"intermediate caliber selective fire rifle", etc.  But being gunlovers, we'd
like the detail.

-Eric