Re: UMF-II: was New Life for Millennium's End

In a message dated 4/5/2001 9:36:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ebenson@uiuc.edu writes:

> You could
>  make some things available (say in a second, download intensive file)... an
>  Mpeg (or series of images) of a tactical reloading sequence.  Clearing a
>  jam, things like that.

Do we really need a game book to go into what is well covered in lots of
firearms and training books already available.  I am going to spend much of
the afternoon teaching deputies to transition from longarm to sidearm.  That
type of skill has no direct game impact and if my players wanted to know how
it was done a good weapons training book or video would do a much better job
explaining it then any game book could.  Right tool for the job.

Rob