Re: Re : New Life for Millennium's End

--- "ILL.OMEN" <ILL.OMEN@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Yes, a big, long, flashy modifier/difficulty list !
> ;))
>
> Damien
>
> Jeff : Gimme a day to  make a .PDF of my onw list so
> anyone intrested could
> check it on the site of you're choice -If you think
> it's worth the pain.

I think that a detailed "über-list" would do the
trick.  If you want to bounce it off a few "Gun"
related people, I have the "guns@millenniumsend.com"
email address and can have you added.  It can be a
"work in progress" and it can be mulled over a few
times through a few different hands.

I am ALWAYS 100% happy to post ANY Millennium's End
material that ANYONE is willing to offer for posting
at MillenniumsEnd.com.  It is the point of the site.