Re : New Life for Millennium's End

Jeff Pawlwoski
>> If you follow a few threads here, Damien and a few of
>> us are going to actually create the "über-list" of
>> modifiers.  They are optional, of course, but this
Robert J. Hansen
> It's an RPG, not a wargame.  Keep that in mind.

Sure, I 'm not very fond of the  "running, through a darkened alley, out of
breath, target has just appeared in line of sight, unfamiliar weapon...
that's a -40, please" aspect a gunfight cant take.

> Better to just have a few very generic modifiers, like "Environmental factors:
> -5 to -50", and give some guidance to the GM about all the things which can
> affect shot accuracy.

The modifiers list I've told Jeff was nothing more the an attemp to give
gideline to situation modifiers.
Moreover I certainly don't want to give lessons, nor imposing my PERSONAL
point of view to fellow gamers who are far more experienced with guns than
me.

To conclude, I didn't managed to retrieve the original file of the list in
question (I crashed my old Mac) ,but I can send a .JPG of my sheet to anyone
who want. (240 K)

Damien