Re : UMF-II: was New Life for Millennium's End

Well, at my humble advice the key word is : Accessiblity

MathesonT@aol.com
> Do we really need a game book to go into what is well covered in lots of
> firearms and training books already available.  I am going to spend much of
> the afternoon teaching deputies to transition from longarm to sidearm.  That
> type of skill has no direct game impact and if my players wanted to know how
> it was done a good weapons training book or video would do a much better job
> explaining it then any game book could.  Right tool for the job.

Well, at my humble advice the key word is : Accessiblity
That's why the Operative's Handbook V2 is so much expected.
"Classic" publication are generaly too sharp for for a gamer (well, at least
for me), full of accronyms and references to other "professional" process.
But common detail are very important for the technothriller genre -even if
it is no more than a "smokescreen".

Damien