Re: UMF-II: was New Life for Millennium's End

> You could
>  make some things available (say in a second,
download intensive
file)... an
>  Mpeg (or series of images) of a tactical reloading
sequence.
Clearing a
>  jam, things like that.
>
>Do we really need a game book to go into what is well
>covered in lots
>of
>firearms and training books already available.

a quick/cheap one is Rainbow Six Covert Operations
Essentials. the add-on part of this game coverd a
really wide variety of stuff like this. stances, entry
techniques, all that good stuff. it also had video and
audio to go with it, and VOLUMES of text. you could
probably find it for 20 bucks or so, as i don't
believe it sold well. :)