Re: UMF-II: was New Life for Millennium's End

Mike Fortey <forteymj@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>As far as which systems to include, I'd suggest
>>Fuzion/Hero (given that
>>cybergames is already going to be supporting the
>>systems) and White Wolf
>
>D20 too? It's only a matter of time before someone
>writes a 'black ops / X-Files' contemparary D20 system

GURPS would be another obvious system, where weapon stats aren't
dissimilar to ME's anyway; and it would complement GURPS: High Tech very
nicely. Call of Cthulhu would be another good system: a lot of people I
know use the basic CoC rules for a range of settings/genres; and I've
found that gun-bunny players in the present day CoC setting love modern
weapons for the damage they can do to the lesser mythos critters.

--
Mark Baker
http://www.lange.demon.co.uk/Millenniums_End/ME_Index.html