Thoughts on options

Sounds like there would be some desire for some options in combat,
particularly to speed up things like autofire resolution. I've always seen
combat options as a good thing; if you want a slower, more detailed
resolution, you can use it, or ignore it and use a quick'n'dirty method to
keep things moving. These decisions can be made on the fly, too, to meet the
needs of a particular scene.

In the realm of options, I'm thinking of creating Fuzion, Hero System, and
D20 appendices to add to ME books. This wouldn't change anything that's
already there; just be an additional resource that lets users of other game
systems get more use from the ME books. These could be separate files that
you could download to go along with an ME book. Thoughts?

-- Steve Peterson, Cybergames.com