Re: Thoughts on options

You should definitely consider hard-copy publication as well.  Not
everyone has a computer, or has access to one.  Not everybody has the
money to afford an ISP connection (or can buy a modem for that fourth or
fifth-hand computer they were given - I'm thinking of an actual member of
the gaming group I belong to, here.)  Not everyone has a computer that is
totally reliable, or has the money to keep fixing the one they have.
(This time, me.  I just downloaded a patch for my computer and so far it
hasn't crashed again - it's been about a week and no crashes! <G> )

Also, hard-copy publication is going to attract  the attention of other
gamers, who browse comicbook and gaming stores, which is where I came
across ME in the first place.

(Anticipating an objection to the above - my local library won't allow
downloads.  Period.  End of sentence.  The college requires a student ID
to use the computers.  The closest University is 50 miles away.  And at
one point, I was one of only two group members that even had a compute,
and the other one didn't have an internet connection.)

Ann