Re: oops, what´s that. sorry for wasting bandwith

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:01:45 +0100 Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
writes:
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:58:13AM -0700, Jeff Pawlowski wrote:
>
> >It happens to me sometimes, where the list will post
> >twice or three times, but never like this before :)
>
> The messages came in separately; the list server is innocent, at
> least
> this time.
>
> Roger with listmaster hat on... :-)
>
> --

It looked to me as though the originating server was at fault - the
messages were all timed within about 17 seconds of each other.  (Five of
them at 18:47:06! With two more at 18:47:07, the latest time.)

Ann