RE: RE: Re : New Life for Millennium's End

Heh, I don't think that anyone is trying to make ME to T2K :-) But I find
your statement odd, because in the games we played (T2K) the combat was very
fast. Compared to that, ME combat takes eternity.

> IMHO the rules are the last thing that need any work. Give me more
> background material, more guns, vehicles, missions, material on
> BE/BE before
> I see any rule changes. Especially as some changes would seem to have us
> ending up with Phoenix Command. ME is an RPG with a realistic
> combat system,
> not a tactical wargaming system.

All the stuff you mentioned is nice, but I want some fine tuning of the
gaming engine as well. It is true that ME is an RPG and not a tactical
wargame, but little tweaks would enhance the gaming experience, IMHO.

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/joni.virolainen/fsindex.htm