Re: [ME] on the other hand...

Arclight - how about a German translation of "The Watching Eye"?   Would
that be a better sentence to render?  Provided Anders agrees, of course.
(And how would you translate the French 'La vache qui rit'?  In English,
'The Laughing Cow' although of course it's 'The Cow That Laughs'.  Seems
to be a similar situation between 'true' translation and idiomatic
translation.)

Ann