Re: [ME] Re: Crippled US EP-3

In a message dated 4/4/01 10:49:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
01340743@3web.net writes:

Am I to understand somebody on this list was in Protective and Security
Services?

Did you ever go over? What did you do in the Royal Green Jackets?

Seems there is quite a pedigree on this board...
S.

      yeah, i know, i feel like a loser =)
I will be attending POST academy within the year, as soon as i finish up some
school, other than a few college classes taught by POST instructors, that is
the limit of my history

benjamin