Re: [ME] Re: Crippled US EP-3

forteymj@yahoo.co.uk writes:

Not on EC-135s on 'normal' intel flights... as I
recall. I dunno about USN birds. It's a bit like
carrying a 'chute on an airliner.

tell you what, i would rather have a chute on an airliner than the "seat
cushion that becomes a floatation device"...there's always wreckage to float
on, i'd like to jump and not take my miniscual chance to survive a crash
landing, as we have all pointed out, water landings are suicidal.

Benjamin