Re: Re : New Life for Millennium's End

In a message dated 4/10/01 12:40:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ILL.OMEN@wanadoo.fr writes:

No offense taken.
What I wanted to mean is that I think that a reasonbly complet guideline to
seting up modifier would be usefull for every GM.
(Or,at last me! as I get a bit embarassed with the "profeciensy scale" of
ME; see my "climbing" example)

Damien

  i agree, good idea....the modifier list in the core book is small, i have
no problem making up my own, but possibly a slightly expanded list would be
good.
   I actually had a situation with a player calling me unfair because i said
his shot at a target in a speeding car while he was motionless was nearly
impossible to make, and i simply tripled the modifier for target running.  He
wanted to make a headshot on a target moving perpindicular to him at 30 miles
per hour....kinda hard to do with a 9mm pistol........not impossible,
improbable........but that would be a good hard print modifier to have.

Benjamin