Re: New Life for Millennium's End

In a message dated 4/10/01 5:33:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
forteymj@yahoo.co.uk writes:

A x4 scope does not make a target four times easier to
hit due to the fact that the marksman still shakes
exactly the same amount and still needs to give enough

   I apologize, i was....oversimplifing.....

>The other thing that ME 'encourages' currently is the
>use of huge scopes. Using x25 scopes at 200m is a
>really, really, really bad idea... it takes far longer
>to aquire the target, means you have no idea about
>what else is happening and makes tracking fast moving
>targets a nightmare.

     Very true......that's why the perception negitives are very
important...........and true, i NEVER let anyone aquire a target fast with
any scope, especially a high power/single power scope.......they need time,
so make them take a few rounds/several rounds to get the
target........again.....scopes are as overpowering as you let them be  =)

Benjamin