Re: Who games with a computer

> What I was specifically RT to ask about was
> converting
> your autofire template into a fully dynamic
> application where you can select the overlay, the
> range, and the weapon template, from pull-down
> menues.

With a customisable database for new weapons and a
series of check boxes for situation mods (ie, you just
click in the boxes for modifiers that apply and have a
misc modifier box at the end too. Anyone seriously
ambitious could also bung in a table for each
character and NPC which automatically looks up skill
levels with various weapons and has a PDM for that
character's specific weapons.