RE: Who games with a computer

I sit beside a computer when I run games (I keep my campaign notes and NPC
stats etc. on computer). Now I am in process of programming a combat monitor
(calculates and stores damage and effects) for CP2020. I started to make
similar for ME as well about 1.5 years ago, but the project died because of
the lack of programming skill on my part.

But to answer your guestion, CAG (computer aided gaming) is a good thing as
long as this actually speeds up the gaming and does not much hinder the
fudging that GMs sometime want to do.

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page: