Re: Autofire templates available

> > I conversed with Rob T a bit about autofire before
> > starting the template, among
> > others things he told me that....

Also, muzzle climb is very dependant on the firearm in
question, but thats getting real picky =)

As an aside, has anyone noticed that the speed rating
of the 'original' guns seems to take controllability
into effect quite a lot? They also use a 'fudge
factor' to make certain weapons 'fit' better. The best
examples are prolly the Jatimatic for controlability
and the Commando for 'fitting'. I always decrease the
speed of carbine stats on the net from what they
'should' be by a couple of points to tie in a little
more with the commando et al.

Mike