Re: New Life for Millennium's End

>What are your thoughts on the two-magazines-taped-together
>routine?

Ugh. This whole conversation has reminded me of something in the Commando
supplement for Top Secret/SI. In the book they introduced a (for want of a
better word) stat called friction. Basically this would be set to zero at
the end of the previous mission and would be recalculated at the start of
the next mission using various criteria, i.e. type of mission, location, typ
of plan team size etc. One of the items that could increase friction is
improper gun maintenance, which amounted to 2 points per day per weapon. One
of the things they pointed out as being "improper gun maintenance" was
taping magazines together.

Sticking to Top Secret/SI does anyone else have Guns, Gadgets and Getaway
Gear?  I was wondering if anyone had used the list of technological research
projects as seeds for adventures. Its a little dated now, but there's still
plenty of stuff worth pinching or recovering in there.