Re: Best M1911 replica?

Zitiere Ryan Pendergast <virtualpender@hotmail.com>:
> Finally, I must disagree with Rob Hansen on the
Norinco 1911's.  I have had

> the opportunity to spend a lot of time with two
different pistols and both
> performed flawlessly, even with light 155 grain
handloads.  The sights were

> embarrassing and not all of the parts were
interchangeable with GI guns,
> but
> otherwise worth the money (around $250, IIRC).

can't tell anything on colts (nor would i ever use
one), but years ago i could try a sig-sauer clone from
norinco together with a p6 and a brandenburg-issued
p228 for some weekends. it was cheap and that was the
only advantage. magazines and typical spare parts
weren't really interchangable, the finish and the
action were scratchy, the sights sucked...

on the other hand, you're just planning to have
something to make short-distanced holes in an dire
emergency. why spend too much money on a thing youŽll
never ever use?

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .