Re: Best M1911 replica?

In a message dated 4/21/01 7:20:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjhansen@inav.net writes:

I was awakened 8am Christmas Eve by the FedEx deliveryman, who had two new
spring assemblies for me.  Shipped priority overnight from the Kimber
factory in New York.  Inside was a note from the Kimber customer-service
people, wishing me a merry Christmas--and don't worry about paying us, just
call this one a Christmas gift.

Ever since, I've been a vocal and enthusiastic Kimber supporter.

      It's nice to hear that SOME companies still care about customer
service.

benjamin