What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

I know that there has been a long tread about this, but it is first now
that I can ad my view's.

These are some of the things I think that should be done if, there ever
comes a Millennium's End version 3:

1. Please get rid of the he/she gender use in the core rule book, and
only use one gender when explaining things.

2. Separate the storyline and the rules in the core rule book as, I
think there would be more people playing the game (I know some) if they
didn't have to read about BlackEagle/BlackEagle - I would be glad to get
rid of that information when reading the rules, here i mostly think
about character creation.

3. That there should be a minimum 2 page example of combat that
combines Hand-toHand and Shooting. I think this could be a robbery gone
bad at a liqueur store, with some illegal weapons.

4. Give the rule system a name, it is the setting that is call
Millennium's End, the system has no name. What about SEM, stands fore
Simulation Engineering Manual, fore the rule system.

5. When writing rules, please don't write the number that has to be
there use the number instead: instead of writing "two" use "2", it makes
it a little easy're on people that is not that good at english, the same
think goes when math expressions are used: don't write "cubed" write ^2.

I know that this may seem as I don't like the setting or the system as
it is, I doe like it but these are some of the thinks I don't like about it.

==

Dann a.k.a. x-p

==