Re: ME Firearms question

 You might
perhaps
> 	consider bringing people from Berlin office to
Finland
> 	to train clients for use of military weaponry.

in play, the operatives train on army and police
training facilities mainly in poland, switzerland or
whererever else through old personal contacts. training
with automatics and things that may go boom
in the night accidentally in place is fully optional

 training
individuals per
> 	se is not (source for adventure perhaps?).

this is not merc 2000 :)

> 	You protect environment? Funny, we protect
hearing. :)

wearing personal hearing protection is one thing. using
silencers is strongly recommended when hunting in
(sub-)urban environments. for example there is that
occasional rabbit shooting on our central cemetary.
various concerned citizens would freak out over killing
innocent furry animals on such a peaceful place, but as
they usually aren´t awake at dawn...
as much as i personally believe in better environmental
protection, some of these tree-and toadhuggers are a
nuisance.

> 	Getting license in Finland is either easy or
difficult
> 	depending on weapon type (shotguns and rifles
are easy,
> 	pistols are not).

german hunters have less difficulties to get weapons
than sport range snipers.

> 	However, companies might get those licenses but
> 	paperwork is tremendous.
>
> What I am really pondering on how to use firearms in
BE for Miami..

for american adventures (we haven´t played for a while)
it ususally is a mess of state and local licenses. for
example last time i really cared it was practically
impossible to get a concealed carry permit for a ex- us
mp captain living in san franzisco, ca, who had been in
a generals personal protection detail before; oakland on
the other side of the bay issued such permits rather
easily to own residents. once you have such a permit, it
seems to be valid anywhere in the us. actually firing  a
gun in a controlled city environment is another thing,
in me universe its probably suicide in blue´.

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .

Schauen Sie doch mal bei uns vorbei!