Re: Cool silk

Joni Virolainen wrote:

> Could you tell me more about this cool silk? I have never heard about it.

Certainly! The product is a type of "T" undershirt with a series of very deep
ridges on it. The fabric is made of a material that wicks away the moisture very
quickly and leads it  (through Osmotic Process) out to the edges of the garment
where the moisture evaporates into the surrounding atmosphere. Of note is the
fact that the material is also very "silky" and does not readily stick to skin
covered in perspiration, hence Cool silks =). I don't pay for mine, but they are
about USD40.00each, I think. The ridges also allow for a semblance of
ventilation and the body's normal movement is supposed to aid in moving air
around.

As a hygiene issue, I would recommend getting at least one for every day you
have to wear in a week and wash them in a separate load.

I sure wish we had this stuff when I was in...

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask....

=)

S.