Re: Cool silk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Mulock" <salamndr@3web.net>

> I sure wish we had this stuff when I was in...
>
> If you have any further questions, feel free to ask....
>
> =)

Thanks for the info! I have only weared a Kevlar vest once, just to try it
on, but it didn't feel too breathing cloth. So, when the perspiration moves
to cool silk, it still have to evaporate out of it, otherwise it soaks the
silk, right? How does the perspiration get out of the cool silk then? Does
the Kevlar breath enough or does the sweat go through arm and neck openings?
I hope you understood my meaning.

Of course I have this other question also... where did you wish to have this
stuff? Come on, tell me now that you started :-)

// J