Re: Last warning

Roger Burton West wrote:

> Drop this thread now. Anyone who posts to it _will_ be unsubscribed.
>
> Roger (listmaster)

In the three years that I've been member of this list I've never seen it get
to this point. There have been dozens of topics which I've gotten tired of
seeing, all I do is delete them. I understand your arguement against
excessive post straying off topic. I dont understand why we have to start
policing the list like this though.
I feel its unfortunate that we have come to a point of threatening to
unsubscribe list members.
T-RO