Re: Last warning

On or about Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 08:17:19PM -0400, T-RO typed:

>In the three years that I've been member of this list I've never seen it get
>to this point. There have been dozens of topics which I've gotten tired of
>seeing, all I do is delete them. I understand your arguement against
>excessive post straying off topic. I dont understand why we have to start
>policing the list like this though.

Because I had already seen five unsubscriptions, when people continued to
post _after_ my friendly warning of Sunday evening. When the list is
becoming unusable for its intended purpose, it's time to get heavy-
handed.

>I feel its unfortunate that we have come to a point of threatening to
>unsubscribe list members.

So do I.

Roger (listmaster)