10 round magazine restriction (was millinniumsend.com v2)

> The new me.com looks great.

I'll agree, it's clean and easy to navigate.

> Any magazine manufactured prior to October 1994
> can be purchased by anyone, and law enforcement or
> government agencies can purchase hi cap mags
> produced since that date.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't posession (use) of a pre-ban magazine
in a post-ban weapon also violate the law?  Not that it changes much from an
enforcement standard...

> There is no license available to private citizens to
> purchase banned mags past October 1994.

BE/BE could be close enough to a "Military/Law Enforcement Agency"
description to purchase the appropriate equipment.  Does anyone know if
security agencies (Brinks, etc.) can get around the restriction?

-Eric