Re: 10 round magazine restriction (was millinniumsend.com v2)

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't posession (use) of a pre-ban magazine
>in a post-ban weapon also violate the law?  Not that it changes much from an
>enforcement standard...

That is correct.  Thank you for pointing that out.

>BE/BE could be close enough to a "Military/Law Enforcement Agency"
>description to purchase the appropriate equipment.  Does anyone know if
>security agencies (Brinks, etc.) can get around the restriction?

Nope.

Sort of related to this, several states have passed additional laws banning
hi cap mags that only allow state/city peace officers to buy hi cap
mags.  In California, for instance, federal agents are currently unable to
buy their mags in California.  They have to order them from companies out
of state.  Not sure how California is making that work (superseding federal
law, that is) but I have spoken with several agents from the U.S. Border
Patrol who have relayed this information to me.

Ryan