Props/handouts (was SAAR)

> Nope, you're not alone.  I usually put together a 'spoils' list of all the
> stuff my players nabbed the last game session, I include game stats and
> pictures.  Most don't know what most of the stuff looks like to begin
with.
> So this helps them.  And I like looking at all of the guns and stuff :-)

I hadn't thought of doing a spoils list, but it wouldn't be that hard to do.
I find the handout pictures work especially well for "the other guys"
equipment. Most of the players (err, at least the ones I've had, but  then
they would also analyze the statistical performance of different RPG's) at
least tend to look up their main equipment in something like UMF, Jane's or
the Sears catalog.

Handouts of the villans also tend to go over very well. When I first
started, I used known actors/actresses, but have switched to more unknowns.
For a while, it was fun in a campy sort of way to go up against James Earl
Jones, Keifer Sutherland and Rosie McGowen.  The best villan pictures, IMHO,
tend to be from police/law enforcement web sites.  The Alaskan Sex Offenders
web page has been a "favorite" in the past.

In a related note - what other handouts / props do people commonly use?

-Eric