Re: Props/handouts (was SAAR)

> In a related note - what other handouts / props do people commonly use?
>
> -Eric

    I like to print up business cards for clients/contacts/marks/etc.  I use
to do files and emails on floppies, so when the hacker cracked the computer,
I would hand them a floppy with the important (and not so important) files
on it and they would interpret it as they read it.  It only works when there
is a computer/laptop handy.  I would also print out hardcopy of some
material found.  Maps; I had a city map of Miami on cork board and had pins
for characters homes, hides, stashes, BE office, etc., I also used maps of
areas they would visit.
    I like to have on hand some catalogs and magazines; Brigade
Quartermaster is very handy, Blackhawk Industries is great for specialized
tactical nylon, DuPont Registry is great when the players are looking for a
special car, plane, boat, in the US the various AutoTrader mags work for
finding more mundane transport, the various home design mags all have
floorplans.  And of course I keep around the latest Gun Digest and Guns and
Weapons for Law Enforcment issues.  I also have a large collection of images
of guns, knives, radios, computers, cars, planes, etc.