Re: Props/handouts (was SAAR)

Eric Benson wrote:

> In a related note - what other handouts / props do people commonly use?

Well.... I did show my players in Calgary Bravo Cell how we used to place our
kit in 2GR Para Det... Just to give them an idea of how important it was to know
where everybody's sh*t was in times of need. They understood when I gave them a
few of the examples I had the misfortune of encountering... Now my lads 'n'
lasses know how to put their kit together at least.... too bad they aren't into
it after WTC.

S.