ADMIN (was Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.)

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 08:21:13AM -0400, Eric Benson wrote:
>I think this discussion has the potential to go far outside the scope of
>ME-L.  Roger Burton West - perhaps this one aught to be nipped in the bud
>early?

Hey, I was away this weekend...

But yes, unless you can relate this thread _to the game_ - i.e. how much
more hassle will your usual heavily-armed PCs have with twitchy local law
enforcement types - then please drop it. For terrorism, civil liberty,
and such like discussions, please consider using http://stop-terror.net/
instead. While the argument might be interesting, this isn't the right
place for it.

Roger (listmaster)