Re: Running the games (WAS: Re: ISG)

Roger said:
> A house rule I tend to follow when running games, is that *anything* that
is said (or done), provided that it is not
> said as an out-of-character comment (or action), is said (or done) by the
character *right there and then*, and by gum,
> that rule has provided some bloody funny moments over the years!

It's also a very good way to force, err, promote people staying in
character.

I'd give someone who normally used a different accent or unusual mannerisms
(i.e. for the US types someone speaking in the Queen's English) a lot more
latitude in interpreting their in-character and out-of-character comments.

-Eric