Re: Something of a scenario idea

We have been planning a hostile extraction campaign for quite a while.
First thing off I would like to make it clear that this campaign is based on a "Task Force" rather than a "Cell". To make a operation like this run smoothly, you need lots of people, and a lot of resources.

Our "Task Force" is organized as follows:

Two "Striker" Teams, each consisting of 4 (or more?) former Special Forces soldiers. (All the player characters are gathered in one of these teams, the other team is NPC)

Two Sniper teams, each consisting of a sniper and a spotter.

Transportation: 2 helicopter pilots (former military, of course), and a couple of (probably 2) "escape drivers". (people who know how to drive realy, realy fast even in stressed situations.)

Surveilance/Intelligence:
2 hackers and some other technicans.

Legal:
2 lawyers, +?

This is just a brief introduction of the organization of this "Task Force". Is I pointed out earlier these kind of operations demand a lot of personell. Not just one cell of 4-8 people, of witch only two or three have relevant experience. You need a big and exeptionaly well-oiled machinery to be able to have an acceptable success-rate on these kind of missions=)

The downside of this kind of campaign is that, of logical reasons, assignments tend to be rather straight-forward tactical situations. You can of course manage to avoid this tough.

This was just a VERY short run-through of our campaign idea. I know this is not a very good explanation, so I will probably get lots of objections to it=)

The Official Iron Maiden Website: http://www.ironmaiden.com
More Metal at: http://www.metal-is.com