Re: Dragonmeet 2001

So, Dragonmeet...

I have to say that I enjoyed it, and what's more I even found some of the ME
miniatures too :-)

OK so they were in a bargain bin, but I found the Investigators, Terrorists
and Gangers packs for 2 quid per pack...all in all a good day's work I
thought.

I wasn't even aware that there were any official miniatures, but then I am a
latecomer to the game. Decent quality too I reckon. Anyone know what other
figures were issued?

Lee Williams
ICQ 25628876
Associate Editor - DEMONGROUND: Reflections of a Darker Future
http://www.demonground.org
leewilliams@demonground.org

PS. listmaster Roger, how's the t-shirt? :-)