Re: John Walker: What Charges, who'll try him.

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 11:23:55AM +0100, Gurth wrote:

>I'm not the listmaster, but _please_ keep these kinds of comments off the
>list. They are bound to get out of hand (I'm restraining myself from making a
>few counterpoints here... (And in case that's taken a wrong way, I couldn't
>care less about who fights for or against the Taliban)).

I am the listmaster, and I'll just say what I usually do: anything is
on-topic for this list _insofar as it relates to ME, the game_. If this
event is likely to have a profound effect on geopolitics (-> scenario
generation), that's fine. If it's just more media control like most of
what's been on TV and in newspapers recently, let's not talk about it
here.

Fallacy of the day: A and B are opposed. A is bad. Therefore B is good.

Roger

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/