Re: You guys must have some ideas on this one

According to Bob Johnson, on Sun, 13 Jan 2002 the word on the street was...

> I'm a little stuck in an adventure I'm writing and I need inspiration.
> Does anybody know if there's a resource on the web that can give me some
> typical names for different countries, languages etc. If not what do you
> do when you need say a whole bunch of serbian/italian/russian etc names
> for an adventure?

I can't help with Serbian names, but for the others you could go to
http://plastic.dumpshock.com/software/software.html and follow the GameName
links. There are Italian and Russian name files, so those should at least
give you a start on the names.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  At the Olympics during the Bronze Age, all winners came third.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998