Re: money transports

I have some stats for a typical Cash In Transit (CIT) van on my website
(www.kracik.com/me - New Vehicles CIT Van).  There is a link from that page
to a company which makes several different vehicle types to give you a
fairly good overview of money transport vehicles.

The interesting thing I found out is that most CIT Vans are not overly
armored, and could not withstand fire from assault rfiles or machine guns.

Hope this helps,
Chris Kracik