Re: So why Millennium's End?

To play D&D I need two of this dice to roll for this weapen, then one of
another dice to roll for how well I did.  Plus I need another pair of dice
to roll a different weapon, plus yet another dice to find out how well I did
with it.

D20 refers to the sheer NUMBER of dice needed!

D100 refers to the system - roll a percentage, that's it.  Get over your
target, you fail.  Get under your target, you succeed.  Simple.  I can
concentrate on ROLEPLAYING my persona (which is why I am here) and not have
to worry about which dice I use to do what and when.

As a person who plays once every two weeks, and not the same game every
session, I find the D100 system to be both elegant to use and simple to
learn.  And easy to teach to a non-gamer, getting them into the FUN of
roleplaying a lot faster.

In the past I have played Star Trek.  I currently play AD&D, 7th Sea and ME.
And we're looking at a new system from Alderac, called Spycraft.
Unfortunately, it's D20 ...

Ann