Re: The ME system

According to Scott Levy, on Sun, 07 Apr 2002 the word on the street was...

> So what is it that you like about the ME system?
>
> To me the actual mechanics of it aren't anything special, the only realy
> novel concept was the template overlays for the hit location.

The other thing I like is how a character's attributes do count when it
comes to skill rolls, but not as much as in other games (where they're
usually 50% or 33% of the roll, or not at all). This way, raw talent does
count for something, but training is a lot more important, rather than just
as important or only slightly more important.

Besides that, I pretty much agree with what you said in your post.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Dat is de kip voor het ei spannen.

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998