RE: [ME]: Effectiveness of firearms

I don't want to bore you all and drag this thread too much longer, but I
wonder if you could help me regarding the relative protection provided by
different parts of a medium sized civilian sedan. Ranking the protection
from best to worst, how does the following look:

1. Engine block - require a heavy calibre round (e.g. .50 cal) to penetrate.
2. Undercarriage (other than the engine block).
3. Wheel - steel radial ring would stop/deflect 9mm Para, maybe even 5.56mm.
4. Boot - 9mm rounds, even 5.56mm will tend to tumble in the cavity and
keyhole the other side.
5. Door - 9mm rounds have a high chance of tumbling and not even making it
through the interior detailing.
6. Tyre - 9mm rounds could puncture the tyre but not always.
7. Windscreen - Laminated screens could deflect 9mm rounds, even 5.56mm if
the angle is right.
8. Roof - Not a lot there to stop a 9mm round punching through.
9. Rear window - I take it that the rear window is somewhat tougher than the
side windows?
10. Side window - Even a .22 round could go through this.
11. Seat - Just fabric and frame, not much there.

Do the relativities look about right? Or have I missed the mark completely?
I am trying to draw up a table of protective values for each of the above
locations. If there are any other locations that should be considered
significant, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bill