RE: [ME]: Effectiveness of firearms

>Do the relativities look about right? Or have I missed the mark completely?
>I am trying to draw up a table of protective values for each of the above
>locations. If there are any other locations that should be considered
>significant, please let me know.

Close enough.  There are so many variables that come into this (make,
model, angle on target, etc.) that it is difficult to say with certainty
what exactly will happen when bullet X hits a vehicle in location Y.  After
you come up with a chart that breaks down the AV's, please post it to the
list.  Seems like at least a few of us are interested in this subject.

Thanks,
Ryan